Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Tempted to try a little wallpaper?

 
Welcome to Part 2 of our wallpaper series. If last weeks blog wasn't convincing enough that wallpaper is in, this weeks surely will. It's no surprise that there are possibilities galore! No matter what your personality or taste, there is a wallpaper design out there for you!

Because I am such a visual person (think picture books!), I thought it'd be fun to share with you some of my favorite wallpaper designs. These are just a few, because let's face it, I could spend all day doing this! But it's a good start and hopefully a bit of inspiration for you!


For the non-committal type:
Listen, I get it. You're still not sure you want to do this wallpaper thing. Well, I've got the answer for you! Retailers have smartened up and realized that there are lots and lots of people like you out there, who love the idea of trying something new with wallpaper, but don't want to be stuck with it for the next decade (or longer...gasp!). Voila! Along comes temporary wallpaper! And trust me, you won't be sacrificing design or quality by going with removable paper. It's just as lovely...it just may not stick around as long (no pun intended!).


www.designyourwall.com

www.tempaper.com
 
www.westelm.com

www.westelm.com
P.S. I love this temporary chalkboard wallpaper...thinking I might have to put this in my new office!


www.wallsneedlove.com
My son would never have left his room if I put this paper on the walls....hhmmm, why didn't I think of that years ago?!


www.wallsneedlove.com

www.swagpaper.com

If you're looking for a funky, industrial vibe: Check out what Deborah Bowness has to offer. www.deborahbowness.com.  Whether it's faux bookshelves or a bit of swag to draw your eye up, or maybe something more subtle, like a faux tile print...whatever it is Deborah has got it! Her one of a kind wallpaper are beautiful and function pieces of art.


www.deborahbowness.com
www.deborahbowness.com



www.deborahbowness.com



www.paperscissorsglue.com
Tricked ya! This isn't tile! It's wallpaper! You can get a faux tile, wood, brick, concrete...whatever you can imagine...in wallpaper! (same look as the real stuff, minus the huge expense)


Graham & Brown brick wallpaper found at Urban Outfitters
www.spoonflower.com
For the artist in you: For those of you out there who posses your own talent and vision, guess what?! You can actually design and create your own custom wallpaper! Check out www.spoonflower.com!



The only challenge I have now (at least when it comes to wallpaper) is containing my excitement! Be sure to also check out my Pinterest page! You'll find lots and lots of inspiration there! Click here to check it out!

Warmly,

Renee



No comments:

Post a Comment